Centrally Sponsored Schemes
Following are the list of major Centrally Sponsored Schemes applicable for the general public of Jalandhar Cantonment. For apply please click on the desired (external) links:-
- Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
- Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana National Urban Livelihoods Mission NULM
- PM Street Vendors Atma Nirbhar Nidhi (PM SVANidhi)
- Umbrella Schemes for Development of Scheduled Castes (SCs)
- Umbrella Schemes for Development of Other Backward Classes (OBCs)
- Pre-matric Scholarship for Students of SCs/OBCs/Differently Abled/Minorities
- Post-matric Scholarship for Students of SCs/OBCs/Differently Abled/Minorities
- Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY)
SBI IRCTC RuPay Card
Ministry of Railways and Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India has launched SBI IRCTC contactless credit card on India’s own payment network RuPay on 28.07.2020. This card brings benefits and features which have been curated keeping in mind the needs of Indian traveller and thereby ensuring a superior value and joyous travel experiences. SBI IRCTC RuPay Card has many salient features.
For more details please click HERE
For apply please click HERE
Implementation of C.B.A.R. 2020 w.e.f. 01.04.2020.
It is for information to the General Public that Cantonment Board Accounting Rule 2020 has been implemented in Jalandhar Cantonment Board w.e.f. 01.04.2020.
CB e-Services Mobile App
CB e-Services Mobile App is a common mobile app for all 62 Cantonment Boards. This is an initiative to empower and strengthen the citizens of the Cantonment to view various information, make online payments, register online Grievances on Samadhan etc.